There is no charge to speak with Dr. Malakoff. If you live in Los Angeles, call (310) 663-9975 for a free emergency or non-emergency phone consultation.
One way of keeping your employees healthy and on the job, while actually keeping healthcare costs down, is to integrate natural chiropractic care. Having your own chiropractor on-site allows your employee’s to gain health benefits at a tremendous convenience. This also equates into more productive time spent at their jobs. Research studies demonstrate chiropractic as an effective way to decrease absenteeism in workers.
Why Corporate Chiropractic for Health Solutions to your organization/company in Los Angeles.
- Reduced stress and increased energy in the workplace;
- Decreased employee absenteeism due to backaches, migraines, other illness and injuries;
- Reduced employee turnover and a stable workforce;
- Improved employee productivity;
- A Boost in staff morale and company loyalty;
- A more optimistic and positive attitude in the work place;
- A focus on those specific health issues which cause the greatest financial loss to local government & industry;
- Solutions provided to tackle long-term musculo-skeletal issue absenteeism;
- Planned Intervention, Treatment and Maintenance – Onsite: Chiropractic Treatment on symptomatic and/or nonsymptomatic for your staff.
- Chiropractic Treatment is delivered through joint adjustment or spinal manipulation. This is frequently supplemented by soft and deep tissue manipulation;
Additionally, I work with a team of massage therapists that are also quite skilled at increasing the morale of your employees at your corporation/company in Los Angeles.
Recently, I have been getting more calls for corporate, workplace, business type situations. I have decided to only take the calls that suit my style of work, which is to keep this as simple as possible. I work hard to get your employees back to their station as quickly as possible. Most workers and supervisors appreciate this. However, I’ve found certain H.R. personnel impossible to deal with so if you feel the need to make this a long drawn out unnecessary ordeal I am probably not the right fit. Typically, the patients pay me directly. Sometimes they get treated by their boss. It is that simple at your place of business. Headquarters pays for my parking expense if there is one. Factories usually have a private quiet room available. When I’m in your office and on site ready to treat patients, they usually require about 5 minutes of time to feel energized, recharged, and ready to be more productive.
Excessive stress can result in anxiety, compulsive behaviors, depression, and substance abuse. It also affects productivity at work and diminishes physical and emotional health. Often the symptoms of body fatigue, back and neck pains, fatigue, headaches, hypertension, insomnia, and gastrointestinal disorders, are misdiagnosed and wrong treatment is provided, which leads to further declines in health as health care costs increase. Good employees can become bad employees. It can create disharmony in the work place. Chronic absenteeism and tardiness is a typical human resources dilemma. It is preferable to keep your business from risk? Continued stress can lead to an unhealthy team. These are the reasons why helping your employees reduce stress is so beneficial to your company. We spend the majority of our life at work, so it makes sense to implement stress reduction and wellness concepts in your business. As a doctor of chiropractic for over 3 decades, I know how to effectively reduce stress and address health concerns through a holistic and natural safe approach. I also make it simple by delivering health services right to the convenience of your work space.
Costs: Two programs come down to basically the same fee. Some companies offer this as a perk to their employees, which also helps increase retention. Showing appreciation to your employees doesn’t have to be expensive. A business’ budget may not allow you to lavish employees with large bonuses, extravagant trips or expensive jewelry, but workers do recognize when you care about their health. If budget restraints are an issue, the Corporate Rate can also be offered at no expense to you! In that situation a guarantee of at least 10 employees that agree to pay out of their pocket are required for that day. A fee schedule is provided upon request. Quite often the fee per employee is less than their insurance’s co-pay requirement. This is a very easy to implement program. Having the convenience of good chiropractic care at your location is priceless to busy employees.
Five reasons why people consult and contract with me:
- Obvious spinal problems ~ Most people associate chiropractic care with headaches, neck and back problems. Chiropractor’s interest in the spine is because it houses the nervous system that carries vital communications between your brain and your body;
- Non-back health problems ~ Visceral or Organic complaints anything from asthma to stomach complaints;
- Natural, drug-free health care ~ Those who wish to avoid drugs or surgery will often consult with me first. Chiropractic care is a safe, natural approach to better health;
- Maintenance and Prevention ~ If you’ve had chiropractic care elsewhere, you already know the value of ongoing chiropractic care. I’d be honored to be your chiropractor;
- Stay Well ~ We experience life through our nervous system. Optimize one’s health and perform at one’s best;
Chiropractic in 100 words or less
Aches and pains are signs that your body isn’t working right.
Your brain, spinal cord and all your nerves control how your body works.
Physical, chemical or emotional stresses produce a defensive posture.
Muscles contract, locking spinal joints that pinch or irritate nearby nerves.
Lack of nervous system integrity sets the stage for disease and ill health.
A thorough examination helps chiropractors find these subluxations.
Applying a precise force to stuck spinal joints helps the body right itself.
Health usually returns as repeated visits restore nervous system integrity.
That’s why chiropractic care has helped millions get well and stay well.
B.S.: State University of N.Y.
Doctorate: New York Chiropractic College
Diplomate of American Chiropractic Neurological Board (DACNB)
Workers Compensation QME (Qualified Medical Examiner)
Gentle Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation (VOM)
Years in practice, 1983-Present
Practiced internationally, 1987-1991